The Drossman Center for the Education and Practice of Biopsychosocial Care (DrossmanCare) is focused on improving healthcare by improving doctor-patient communications. Improving these communications is shown to improve healthcare outcomes for both patient and doctor. With the DrossmanCare training, doctors, physician assistants, and nurses can learn how to communicate with patients for maximum benefit, increasing the satisfaction and outcomes of all parties.
DrossmanCare was founded by Dr. Doug Drossman, a world-renowned expert in medicine and psychiatry, who is sought after both for his specialist expertise in gastroenterology (specifically functional GI) and his ability to communicate with and teach communication with patients.
- Gastro Endo News Interview: New ROME IV Criteria Address Psychosocial & Functional GI Disorders
- Are You a Patient’s “Dream Doctor”?
- Rome IV Interactive Clinical Decision Toolkit Now Available
- Rome IV: New IBS Resources Pave the Way for Better Patient Evaluation and Treatment
- Video: Dr. Drossman on the Rome Foundation’s Greatest Accomplishments